• Only one person should participate(Groups are not allowed).
• Each person will be given a set of questions and answers will be provided in the puzzle box.
• The answer are placed across, below, diagonally and bottom to top in the puzzle box.
• The participant need to hunt the answer and mark it.
• Then place the answer in the given blank.
• There will be a time limit.
Ch.sri sai sruthi(14241A1267)-9948505418
• Number of participants per team:1
• A square box is given which has n*n rows and columns.
• The first position is the source and last position of the box is the destination.
• A question is given based on c language
Hint is given based on output to select a box.
• Mark a line from initial position to that box.
• Now the second question solution becomes a hint to connect to other box.
• The process continues till it reaches the destination.
• Time limit is given. The person who finishes the task within given time limit is given a best participant certificate
P. Priyanka (9000249983)
K. Himaja (7794018564)
No. of members per team:1 or 2
The event is about solving sudoku puzzle which uses general c basics. The participants are given a sudoku puzzle with unknown numbers. The values for that numbers are obtained from the given questions.
1. The team will be given a sudoku puzzle with few Xs.
2. The values of Xs are the values of options given to the questions.
3. Questions are based on basic-c.
4. The questions will be given below the sudoku.
5. Then they have to fill the sudoku based on the unknown numbers which are obtained from the questions.
6. The team which finished in least time willbe given best participant certificate.
Milk Pravalika-(9000519015 )
Neeli Vinitha- (8500602140)
Designs will be shown or explained to the participants and they have to design accordingly.
All the images required for designing will be provided in a file in which there will also be all the irrelavant images.
There will be 3 levels with time limit.Only after the time limit is completed,the next level's tasks will be shown.One who completes the third level first will be the winner.
email : email@example.com
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of members per team : 1 or 2
The event is a combo of coding and treasure hunt. The participant team will be given clues of the program questions. The participants have to solve those clues in order to be given questions to code. Then they have to solve those programs for which the points will be awarded. The team with highest points and solves them in least time will win.
• The team will be given a basic c program to solve.
• When they solve this code they will be given a clue about the address of the second program.
• When they crack this clue, they will get the second question.
• Then they have to solve the second question to get the second clue.
• Lastly ,they will get the last program.
• If they can solve this the game is done.
• The team which finished the game in least time will be given a certificate.
Mamidi Rithika - (9652792567)
Surya Deo - ( 8790573505)
The candidates logical ability and spontanity will be tested out.The event basically consists of a single round.
You will be given an encrypted data with some kind of encryption technique applied on original data.You need to find the encryption technique applied,decrypt the data and find out the original data.
The data can either be of words or sentences.
A team of 2 (or) 1 can participate.
• The time limit of 5 min would be given with 20 questions.One team should compete with the other 2 teams.The team which solves maximum number of questions with appropriate answers would be considered as winner.
• EVENT ORGANIZERS
A.Sahithi -(9494965504 )
G.Likhitha – (9908239168)
* The participants are said to draw a BINGO Table which consists of 5 rows and 5 columns (25 boxes) .All the boxes are said to be filled with
1-25 numbers randomly
*In a system(laptop) we will have a folder followed by subfolders in that the participants will find programs which would be solved or executed by them which then gives a number
*the participant have to cancel that particular number in his/her bingo table.
*This should be continued till any 5 lines in bingo table shouled be cancelled ,it may be a horizontal line or vertical line or cross lines as shown bellow
*Who solve this finishes 5 lines first are the winners (Depending on time )
Afreen Sulthana.M – (9490602008)
No. of Participants: 1 or a team of 2
i) The participant need to pick up a sheet in a random with raw code on it from the set of sheets where the outputs of code are either 6,4, or OUT.
ii) Then the participants will be given the score according to the output(like 4 points for the output 4), he got from the code in the randomly picked sheet.
iii) If they gets the output as ‘OUT’, then they will be out of the game.
Iv) If they gets the output other than ‘OUT’, then that output gets added to their score. The team with maximum score will be promoted to the next round.
i) A set of 7 programmes, each divided into 3 parts (total of 21 parts) are given.
ii) The participants should pile up the 3 parts in random. After successful coding, the 3 parts should be matched into a single program. iii) Each team has to do this within a given time limit.
iv) The team which completes in the least time will be the winner.
-M. Udayasree (8374630658) -
-V. Sharanya (7095663335) –
Each team consists of either 2 or 3 members (optional).
2. Initially 20 points will be awarded to each team.
3. The whole event takes place in 2 phases. First phase-code hunt:
4. Each team will be provided with the clues that lead to 6 solutions.
5. Once they find all the results we divide the result set into columns of input and output and set time out value. Ex: Say the 6 results are -2, 4, 3, 16, 9, 4. I/p- 2, 3, 4 O/p- 4,9,16 Time out= 10 minutes Second phase- coding:
6. Now, it is the time to showcase their logical and coding ability by finding the relation that exists between the inputs, outputs and coding it. Relation for above example is square.
7. Coders are provided with certain hints that helps them crack the logic between inputs and outputs.
8. Points will be deducted if hints are used. (No. of points deducted is based on the difficulty of the logic and hints provided)
9. Team should code within the given time! If not they are eliminated and that question can be given to the team that codes within time on their choice so they can grab more points even!
10. The team with more points will be declared as winner.
11. If there is a tie in between the teams. One more question will be given with input and output. Only the logic is to be guessed. Whoever answers first will be the "CrazyCoder".
S.Sreeja - ( 8341633144)
K.Sindhuja Reddy – (8523820640)
ROUND 1:Atmost 5 colors are given.Each participant chooses a color .Then set of questions are pasted on the wall and other 3 walls are pasted with color papers containing answers.The color papers even include wrong answers.So each participant should select right answers for the displayed questions of his respective color within the time limit.
The next set of participants will be given another set of questions .Then from each set of participants ,1 participant is selected and qualified to the 2nd round.Incase of tie,jumbled code is given to the participants to break the tie.
ROUND 2:In this round,code is given with the misssing statements along with output.The participant need to filll in the missing statements.
K.GNANESHWARI - ( 8686728549)
K.LAXMI - (8185083410)
1. We will display the output for a certain code and the team members have to frame the code.
2. Each team consists of two participants and they have to get their own laptop (atleast one laptop per team and no team should use internet).
3. We will ask each team to pick up a random chit which contains certain number.
4. According to that number we will display the outputs and according to given output they have to frame the code.
5. If the team frames the code correctly then they will get a chance to pick up another chit.
6. The team which will do more number of programs within a given limit of time will be the winners.
1) COMPUTER MASTER ISAN EVENT TO TESTYOUR KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTER(ie max every day we use computer, this event is to prove yourself how well you know about the computer)
2) In this event each team can have maximum of two participants.
3) Each team is supposed to get their own laptop (atleast one laptop per team and no team should access internet and mobiles).
4) Each team will be given two tasks which are based on computer tricks.
5) The team which completes the tasks in the less time will be declared as winner.
6) If by chance a clash occurs between two or more teams then those teams will be filtered again.
7) Winner will be given certificate.
Bharathvaitla - 8328012514 (email@example.com)
P.Samprit -8143526152 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BRIEF HIGHLIGHT ON THE PROGRAM:
• IT IS A PROGRAM THAT TESTS YOUR CRATIVITY LEVELS.
• IT IS EXPECTED THAT YOU GET YOUR OWN LAPTOP.
• EACH TEAM IS RESTRICTED TO AT MOST TWO PERSONS IN A TEAM.
• THIS PROGRAM CONSISTS OF DESIGN OF LOGO OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DEPARTMENTS.
• THE PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX AND DESIGN AN ATTRACTIVE DEPARTMENT LOGO.
1) ASIF ALI SHAIK (9705450144)
2) TISHANT GHODE(9912331159)
MAIL ID: email@example.com
EVENT DESCRIPTION :
1)Hunt the bug is an offline programming event. Which tests your logical, mathematical and basic programming skills.
2) In this event each team can have a maximum of 2 participants.
3)Each team is supposed to get their own laptop(at least one laptop per team is needed and no team is supposed to access the internet and mobiles during the event).
4)Each team will be provided with a code(in c language) that will have a couple of bugs.
5)One member from each team is supposed to pick a chit from a couple of chits in which a particular number will be present.
6)According to that number question will be provided.
7)The team that comes with the solution at the earliest will be awarded as a winner.
8)If by chance a clash occurs between 2 or more teams then those teams will be qualified for the Decisive Round.
9)In Decisive Round the team will be declared as winner based on score and how efficient and optimized code they develop within a stipulated time.
For Event queries:
Shubham Jhawar- 8125399000 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
G.Prathyusha - 9948885750 (email@example.com)
This event consists of 2 rounds .The team should consist of atleast 2 members.
ROUND 1 :
In this round, first the team is asked to take a chit and based on the number present on the chit they are being given a puzzle. The team should set the puzzle with 5min of time. The teams who set the puzzle will get a keyword and will go to next round.
In this round,the team has to write as many programs as possible based on the keyword within 15min,The programs should get compiled and executed.The team with maximum number of programs will be awarded.
Event organizers are :
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail id : email@example.com
Student co ordinator- Aparajita Raja 9515870046 firstname.lastname@example.org
List of events:
1. MULTISIM CHALLENGEThe participants are given a few specifications like inductance,resistance etc. and they have to make the circuit on multisim in the least amount of time. a. Divya Reddy 9966962359 email@example.com b. G Nandini 8008588992 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THE C GRAMMAR NAZIThe participant is given a basic C program with errors which he has to debug. The participant who corrects the most number of errors is declared the winner. a. AVK Jayasurya 7661023322 email@example.com b. C Sreekar 9030002569 firstname.lastname@example.org
3.POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONThe participants will be given a topic for which they have to create a powerpoint presentation in the given time. a. Supriya Mantena 9290123456 email@example.com b. E Sai Sucharitha 9491509593 firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DIGITALK- MINUTE TO MIC DROPThe participants have to select a topic for which they have to prepare a word document and speak about it for a minute. The participant who performs the best is the winner. a.Samhita T 9963681340 email@example.com b. Yellayakshi Bijji 9032887568 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. WEB PAGE DESIGNERThe participants will be given basic HTML commands with which they have to design a web page in a given amount of time. The fastest peson is he winner. a. Gurupreet Singh 8500416605 email@example.com b. Suraj Raju 9618295660 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. FASTEST TYPERThe participants have to write a creative story with as many words as they can in 10 minutes. The most creative story is the winner. a. Madhur Nimmagadda 9550418799 email@example.com b.Aparajita Raja 9515870046 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Electra-HuntThis is fun packed event with a lot of electra-hurdles. The person will be given set of locked PDF’s. Finding clues will give you the keys to the PDF’s so you can find the next clue. The Person who finishes the course and executes the Program in shortest time will be declared winner at the end of the event. Participation Certificates will be provided to all the Participants. Harini G :-7093200323, Sanjuktha R:-7569597569 email@example.com
2. Cross-Wumers(Numers+Words)This is a game where a person needs to out-think the computer. The Person needs to guess the Random number that has been generated by the Computer within 5 turns. However, clues will be given if the number is greater than (>) or less than (<) the Computer’s number. If the person succeeds to complete this, he will be given a Cross-word puzzle. The Person who finishes the game in the shortest time will be declared winner at the end of the event. Participation Certificates will be provided to all the Participants. John Pranoy Y:-7093091742, Lakshmi Narayanan K:-8106147394 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Quick RacEEEThis is a one-to-one race between two contestants. The winners of the race will be shortlisted to next levels and allowed to compete on a much difficult track. The competition gets much more intense and exciting as we reach to the Final level. The Winner and Runner-up will be given Prizes. Participation Certificates will be provided to all the Participants. Athish Chowdary V:-9100935094, P.Shiva sai:-9550375475 email@example.com (LIMITED REGISTRATIONS)
4. Jumble-BuzzzzzThis game is all about your Mind and Body control. First, the contestants are given the task of cracking 3 jumbled words. They are given 5 chances to arrange the words correctly. Next, in the Buzz-wire game. All they have to do is take the Ring from one end to another end without touching the wire. Contestants are given 3 chances to complete the game. The Person who finishes the course in shortest time will be declared winner at the end of the event. Participation Certificates will be provided to all the Participants. Tarun Teja B:- 9573724969 , Anem Joseph:-9441274885 firstname.lastname@example.org
This event consists of two rounds which uses c as its programming language .ROUND-1:A brief summary of the output is given you have to form a program which is meaningful.Time--15min ROUND-2:A paper with a list of keywords,terminators,special symbols will be given you have to arrange them into a meaningful statement of code. Time--10min Number of participants per team :-1 Organizers: C.Sai Mounika Reddy-9490178785 email@example.com Ch. Priyanka-9948863346 Priyankachilukuri8@gmail.com
TEAM MEMBERS:2 ROUND-1: Each team has crossword and word search to solve in 1stround.Crossword consists of 12-14 questions (6-7 top and 6-7 down) and In word search there are technical word to find out and some non-technical words also included to confuse. Time: 15mins Criteria : correct answers in crossword & more word find in wordsearch ROUND-2: In this round team members are going to play Dumsharats and going to find name of company logos .Each team given 5 technical words with each word has 1 min.10 company logos with time 1 min. Time:6 min Criteria: depend on more words and logos they say correctly ROUND-3: In this round there 20 questions .Questions depend on jumbling code , error detection, expected output,fill the missing statements in the program. Time: 15mins Criteria: more corrected answers Organizers: K.PURNA SAI PUSHKAL-8919301032 firstname.lastname@example.org N.SAI TEJA-8985470852 email@example.com
ROUND 1 In this round, participants will be given tricky questions related to programming (in C) and they must solve it in given amount of time. Top scorers will be shortlisted for the second round. ROUND 2 Ever heard of computerized treasure hunt? No! Well then, in that case participate in this event here you should meet your way through various folders answering various questions till you reach your destination. Winners will be chosen based on time taken to solve the answers. Maximum number of participants per team: 2 Organized By K. Divya Sharvani (8008622192) P. Vasavi (9505740976)
ROUND 1: In this round, there are a number of codes in C language numbered 1 to ‘n’, where each code gives 2 outputs: a number ‘k’ and a word. The participant will be required to choose a random number at the start of the round and will be required to go to that code and find its output. He/She will note down the word and will jump to the code having number ‘k’ and will find the output of that code. This will be repeated until he/she makes a meaningful sentence from the words. This is a time based event, so be as fast as possible. ROUND 2: In this round, the participant will be given a code which is quite long enough and will be divided into ‘n’ number of cards of ‘k’ program statements as well as the expected output. The participants will be required to assemble the cards in serial order such that it gives the expected output. The person who completes this task the fastest will be declared the winner of this event. No. of participants: 1 Event Organizers: Aashrit Mathur: 9666979204 (firstname.lastname@example.org) Shaik Jahangir Osman: 9866981745 (email@example.com)
A coding event where contestants are expected to type the code with monitor switched off. Blind Coding Rules Event Specification: Consists of two rounds The Organisers decision is final Round 1: A simple code with syntax error will be given on paper. Participants have to correct the errors on paper and type the code with MONITOR SWITCHED OFF. Ten minutes will be given to type and correct the code. Based on the results of first round the participants will be selected for second round. Round 2: Only problem statement will be provided. Participants need to type the code with MONITORS SWITCHED OFF. Twenty minutes will be given to each participant. Winners will be announced based on the results of compilation and execution. In case of TIE: TIE breaking problem statement will be given and time will be monitored. Organisers: 1)Kunal Reddy (Ph no : 8008625621, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org) 2)Rahul Lakma(Ph no : 8328535001, Email id:email@example.com ) 3)Prajay pakanati(Ph no : 9642399119, Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org) [VOLUNTEER]
Get ready coders.Its time to showcase your coding skills. Basically,the event consists of two levels. Level1: The participants will be given few programms and the outputs as the inputs.They need to manipulate the code inorder to get the given output. Then the participants who clears this level are promoted to next level Level2: The participants who are shortlisted to level2 are given bunch of questions.These questions consists of two categories:1)Easy 2)Hard.There are different points for hard and easy questions.The participants need to pick the questions accordingly.Then after picking the questions they need to start coding.The teams will be given some base points prior to coding. The team(team of two) which finishes all the easy questions in given time can only claim for a bonus question which is of double points.Likewise the team who have chosen hard questions need to complete half of the questions.(Like 2 out of 4) in the same given time.Then they can claim for bonus questions. Since,bonus question is more harder they reqiure time to solve and so they can buy the time with the points they have. Thus the competition continues and the team with more points is the “winner”. Organizers: M.subhash Reddy (7093343295) email@example.com A.Sivanagaraju(9133215270) firstname.lastname@example.org Y.Bharath(949218872) [VOLUNTEER] yadabharath15.gmail.com
Step1:- Participants will be given clues for the treasure hunt by providing some programs like HTML , which is easy to decode. Step2:- Based on the clues obtained from round1,participants will approach to second set of clues which will lead to round3. Step3:- Same as the above rounds , the clues in the round will be much tougher to decode, the winner of this round will final winner. Organized By: Preetham(14241A05M3) email@example.com Devender(14241A05J6) Devender3dec@gmail.com CSE 3rd year , B.tech.
Tech Probe“ is a technical quiz containing two rounds out of which the first round is pen-and-paper test based on various topics related toScience, Tech Evolutions, Innovations, Companies and Gadgets. The shortlisted teams will be attempting the second round in which the final winners are decided. A team can contain a maximum of 2 members. Organizers:D. Bala Sundeep Krishna-950203839 firstname.lastname@example.org M. Sai Prasanna- 7207926203 email@example.com
In this event, the participant will be given a topic. He/She will be given a chance to browse about it for 15 minutes. Then the participant has to speak about the topic for 3 minutes. This event consists of one round. Body language and the vocabulary will be considered. The session will be recorded for the judgement. No. of participants: 1 Organisers: Sai Abhinay Badepally 14241A05B9 firstname.lastname@example.org 9666348209 Rachana Sree Bomma 14241A05C3 email@example.com 8332823593
Code “Less” indicates work smart and write a code for given problem more efficiently with less number of instructions and executes faster. Participant team have to solve 5 problems which complexity of the problem increases from 1 to 5, Entry with less RunTime will be choosen as winner. Coding Language: C Team of 2 Organizers: MadishettyManiraj 14241A05E2 Maniraj.firstname.lastname@example.org 8500833566 Majji Sai Deepthi 14241A05G6 Deepthi2897@gmail.com 9154542442
Participant has to make dull image or very bright image with pimples. She/He have to edit and give the output as a good picture. No.of rounds:1 Organisers: Ch.Bhargavi - 14241A05C5 Bhargavi.email@example.com 9160806146 Prashanth Sarvi - 14241A05F3 9989108889
In this event Tech Building, all the technical words will be puzzled which is similar to cross words.In this puzzzle ,need to find out the technical words and need to define the words by forming the sentence.This should be done within the time limit.This event consists of only one round. ORGANIZERS: 1.G.Sai Keerthi firstname.lastname@example.org 8897416328 2.B.Sree Rekha email@example.com 7207815759
Student Co-ordinators D Praveen : 7386582662 R Anjali : 9492366945
Solid Modelling:Number of Participants: Individual This a modelling event using Solidworks Package in which the participants are required to develop a 3D object from the given set of orthographic views of that particular object with exact dimensions. D Praveen: 7386582662 G Ramesh: 7396240424
Fusion 360:Number of Participants: Individual This is a cloud based 3D modelling platform in which the students are required to animate a component. I Manish: 9908638016 M Hemanjali: 9985389386 Ansys: Number of Participants: Individual This is a Finite Element Analysis program in which analysis of truss or structure is required to be performed. R Anjali: 9492366945 K Hemanth: 8096223310
(i) CAD WAR:REQUIREMENTS: CAD LAB, COMPUTERS. DESCRIPTION: LEVEL-1: In this level a quiz will be conducted which is related to basics of cad software.The participants qualified in the first level will be promoted to level 2. LEVEL 2: In this level participants will be given drawing with dimensions and they have to draw the same thing in Q-CAD within the given time to qualify to the next level. LEVEL 3: In this level the qualified members of level 2 need to draw a plan. Maximum time will be given and the participants have to draw within that time with perfection and the one who completes the task in short time will be declared as winner. SAGNIK GHOSH 15241A0150 9948848327 C.PRANEETH SUDARSHAN 15241A0115 8886519292
(ii)CODE RACE:REQUIREMENTS:C-PROGRAMMING LAB DESCRIPTION: LEVEL 1: In this level a quiz is conducted based on concept of C-PROGRAMMING.The participants qualified in first level will be promoted to the next level. LEVEL 2: In this level the individual is given a program and HE/SHE should execute the program in given time.The one with best record will be declared as winner. A.SAIGANESH 15241A0106 7382119389 K.HRISHIKESH 15241A0133 9491628010
1. APPLANTISA brilliant platform to show case your app making skills using the MIT app inventor platform. The concept will be provided to the participant and they are required to come up with a design structure and implement it through the app in the allotted time.Little to no programming skills are required. Requirements : Every participant needs to bring his own laptop. Organizers: Kaushik : Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. NO.- 9491550007 Anagha : Mail- email@example.com Ph. NO.- 961988101
2. Code GeekCode Geek is totally about a person being tested on their technical skills. It is basically a person minimising the number of lines of the given code and making it efficient. This actually gives you an idea how space and time coplexity is important in real life scenarios. The person will be given a code in C language and would have to do the things mentioned above in a limited amount of time. Bonus will be awarded if the algorithm is written in the same time period. Organisers: Surya : 9100484945 Nishanth : 8886552369
3. Enigma CodeThe Enigma coder is a coding competition in which the participants are tested on basis of their abilities to decrypt encrypted code. The skills involved will be C,Data structures and Basic Mathematics. Participants can bring their own machines and can refer any online source for help. Time will be limited and teams will be judged on their ability to creatively solve and decrypt the code. Organisers: Mihirsolanki 7013196152 firstname.lastname@example.org Vishnu P. 9948279993 email@example.com
4. Hypo-HackathonHypo-Hackathon is all about indulging people into critical and unconventional thinking. It involves students taking up some random technical situations. Participants need to find a way to by-pass the security measures by exploiting the weakness of the system as stated in the respective situation. Technical ideas through lateral thinking are always welcomed. Organizer: Nikhil Pavan : 9912313523 firstname.lastname@example.org K Thriveni :7675082209
5. Power-AnimaParticipants need to create a PowerPoint animation using Open Office or Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software to express your idea or view on the given topic. They need to create moving slides using the required tools present in that software. (Range of the slides is minimum 5 and maximum is up to your will.) NOTE: When you are done with making the slides and start the slideshow there should be no touching of the keyboard once again till the end of the slide. To be concise you need to create a video using PowerPoint presentation. Organizers: Srikar. P 8790433377 Rounak. M 7660836568
6. Pro-BlindPro blind is an event where the participants would be given a question for which they need to create a Cprogram. The twist in this event is that laptop screen will be blank and the programmer won’t be able to see what he’s typing.There will be 3 levels for the participants to win the game. REQUIREMENTS: 1.The participants should bring their own laptops with turboC or ubuntu software. 2.The participants should have basic knowledge of C language. Organizers: Srinivas rao chavan : email@example.com 9949354633 Ojesvi C kanumuri: firstname.lastname@example.org 9573323456
7. Ro-WarsDescription For all the folks who always wanted to show off their tactics and fast reflexes, their rage and the adrenaline rush. This is your chance to show it all ! It's time for your stronger halves to fight. Let your robots show everything you got. From those super fast reflexes to what your adrenaline rush can make you do, let it all be tested. From scoring a goal to totally wrecking your opponents bot, do as you please. Let the best bot-reaper win ! Organisers Saif - 9502298583 email@example.com Pavan – 7207640730
8. Stegano Champ1. Participants will be provided with images and/or scrambled text with a key to solve. The key will provide further clue to decode the image or the text. 2. The images may have hidden images within them or text. The tems will have to find out decode all the information provided and show the output within the time limit in order to win. REQUIREMENTS Participants should get their own laptops. Organisers: 1. N.K.SHALINI , Contact no. : 9441742103 , Email id: nkshalini3112@gmailcom 2.K.GAYATHRI:7337511885 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org